Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We CLOSED!

The last few months we have been looking for a condo to buy because we are leaving this place in just a month or so. Our price range has really held us down for a little bit, but we finally found something we like. We just closed Monday. What do you think?








This picture is a drawing because it is a new construction. We are pretty excited!


Oh Yeah APRIL FOOLS! We really did just close, are getting the keys today, it is not near as nice as this place. We will post the actual pictures soon! I hope we tricked a few of you!

5 comments:

Justin said...

Oh you april foolers you... So since you're in a condo, I take it there's no spot above the garage for me to live when I turn 35 and I'm still single?

Jeni said...

Ok, I was freaking out! I was like, "This is AMAZING!! She never told me it was the most beautiful place ever!" Haha, tricky, tricky.

Jenny Alama said...

um, i hate you. ok not true. (april fools?) i really was so excited for you guys. still am though. look forward to REAL pictures. oh, and i'm crossing my fingers you dont need a place for davies...

Alyssa/Jo said...

I seriously was thinking, "WOW! If they got this for cheap, do they have anymore for sell?" Congrats on buying a place though. I'm excited to see real pictures! I missed you on Monday. :( Where is your place at?

Jessica said...

Haha, that was good. Dave was saying, "no way, no way, that is there place?!" Yes he was frieking out. That would have been cool.
Congrats though, we are excited to see it.