Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gorgeous

Here's some pictures of our gorgeous Emma. These we were really for her but we sneaked in some family shots too. I have to say, my daughter is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
Silly Siblings







What did I tell you? She's just so beautiful. 
Enjoy.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

I showed Isaac the pictures of Emma that popped up on Facebook last night saying, "Can you get over what a gorgeous little girl she is??" Seriously! She is so beautiful. It makes sense since her mom is so gorg, too!

Alyssa/Jo said...

You guys are all gorgeous - and so is your incredibly tan baby girl! I love your hair. You look like a california girl. See you in a few weeks!

Merrells said...

Oh how I love that Emma. She really is adorable and you got some great family shots too!

Megan Mitchell said...

She is SO beautiful!