Life in March always seems a little dull, as I yearn for a warmer time... some days we can get outside, others we are STILL stuck indoors as snow storms cover the ground. Therefore, as I thought about what to post, I had nothing--we are quite boring.
So, here is what I've got a couple of random pictures I have taken in the last few weeks...
Jack's tent. He is way into tents/ houses we build out of blankets, the couch, and chairs.
Devouring a cookie! (which he full well deserved from finishing his dinner)
The aftermath...
My helper boy! Hope this sticks around in June!
Bus Driver! (hopefully not a look into his future--sad I really laughed at myself as I wrote that, told you March is sad)
I promise a more exciting next post, but it's March, and well that's all I've got!
Enjoy!

4 comments:
lol.
That was a great post!! I'm laughing too thinking about Bus Driver Jack.
Phew, it's not just me...I've got nothing to blog about either :)
Chelsea you crack me up!!! Oh I miss that cute little face-he is such a little man!!!
Post a Comment