Monday, March 24, 2008

6 weeks


Well I hope that people are not sick of us only posting about our son. To be honest he is all we have that is exciting. I had to post this picture because I can honestly say that totally without bias this is the cutest picture I have ever seen of another human being. I am very confident you will all agree with me.

5 comments:

kiley said...

So adorable! How is it being a mom?

The Stones said...

It is great!! When you going to join the party?

kiley said...

Haha....umm never?!? Just kidding, probably in the next year or two. I don't think we're quite ready yet. But we are both REALLY excited. Hope everything is going well!

The McEwen's said...

So cute...but I might have a contender for cutest pics. :-) Jax will be 3 months old tomorrow, time is going so fast! I wish we could come see you guys!

Meredith said...

I must agree with you; he is so precious!